- Presenters: Mary Ellen Mika, Steelcase, Inc.; Gabe Wing, Herman Miller, Inc.; Brad Miller, Business & Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA); Todd van Thomme, Price, Heneveld, Cooper, DeWitt & Litton (and APLF President)
Important issues to be discussed by our panel of experts include:
- Are corporate sustainability initiatives profitable? If so, why and how?
- Is innovation, including patentable innovations, driving the sustainability movement?
- What types of sustainability innovations are occurring in corporate America?
- Does the USPTO’s Green Technology Pilot Program foster green innovation, and how do you make sure that your petition for expedited examination is granted?
Our speakers will discuss this important intersection between the intellectual property field and the green movement including whether a strong IP protection system is necessary to drive investment and innovation in new green technologies. The speakers will discuss generally the innovation that is occurring in industry regarding sustainability and green technologies.
Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Time: 12:30 – 1:30 pm EST
Duration: 1.0 Hours (Dial-in Presentation)
Presentation Material: Will be provided upon registration.
Cost to Participate:
No Charge for APLF Member Attorneys
No Charge for In-House Counsel/Corporate Managers
$100 per Telephone Line for Non Member Practicing Attorneys
For membership information, please contact Eileen Pontaoe, APLF Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Email APLF at email@example.com with contact information and number of participants. Payment instructions will be emailed toyou.
CLE credit is pending. More information to follow.