IP Law Trends & Development [PPT] – Mr. V. Lakshmikumaran
- On the ground in India: A consuming and production market that continues to expand – The construct of
growth, local business practice and IP law protection that should be on your drawing board.
EP Rule Changes 2010 [PPT] – Andrea Ruhrmann
- EPO Rule Changes Briefing: The Administrative Council of the EPO has decided to change some of
the Implementing Regulations of the European Patent Convention, which will come into force on 1st
Post-Issuance Validity Challenges [PDF] – Krishna K. Pathiyal
- The use of post-issuance validity challenges including reexaminations plus NTP in hindsight.
Swindling the Bald [PDF] – David Hricik
- Paper – Swindling [PDF]
- Ethics your practice and results: Swindling the Bald: A multi-media presentation that raises common
but perplexing issues regarding the duty of candor as well as pre-suit investigations.
IP Enforcement in China & the New Patent Law [PPT] – Stephen Yang
- China – What you and your clients may not know about the current patent and trademark
enforcement, including a few illustrative stories that will provide a real insight into the marketplace.
Plus a glance at the new patent law which will be effective on October 1, 2009.