Welcome to the APLF Job Bank
APLF's Job Bank posts openings for attorney and legal support positions that have been submitted by APLF Members. Questions about this service may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BROWSE our listings for...
- Associate-Level Attorney Opportunities
- Senior-Level Attorney Opportunities
- Technical Advisor/Patent Agent/Law Clerk/Paralegal Opportunities
BROWSE our member firms' Web sites for career opportunities
- Caesar, Rivise, Bernstein, Cohen & Pokotilow, Ltd.
- Cook, Alex, McFarron, Manzo, Cummings & Mehler, Ltd.
- Darby & Darby
- Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C.
- McAndrews Held & Malloy, Ltd
- McDonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff LLP
- Millen, White, Zelano & Branigan P.C.
- Ostrolenk, Faber, Gerb & Soffen LLP
- Price, Heneveld, Cooper, DeWitt & Litton
- Sughrue Mion, PLLC
- Thomas, Kayden, Horstemeyer & Risley, L.L.P.
- Welsh & Katz, Ltd.
APLF MEMBERS sign in to review your job postings
- Members' Administration Area
(You'll need your Member Key to add or edit your job opportunities.)
The Job Bank is a free posting of opportunities hosted by the Association of Patent Law Firms. The APLF is not involved in the creation of these opportunities and makes no representation that any job posting listed in the Job Bank will result in any employment opportunities for prospective applicants. In addition, the APLF makes no representation that candidates who respond to postings and apply for positions listed in the Job Bank are in any way suitable candidates for the positions listed. Please do not send resumes to the Association of Patent Law Firms.